Reviews

Saturday

Febuary 1st 2013

 
Stick with Me
 

 Oh my dawg! What is that golden glow in the sky?
 
Do I spy sunshine?
 
Get your coat, you've pulled!!!
 
No snow, no rain ... RESULT
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
First proper walk of the year ... I judge a 'proper' walk as one that is longer than an hour, one where I just don't get dragged around the block. A walk which seems to go on forever ...
 
Now I also LOVE epic walks ... I'll explain those when I get one!!!
 
My pic today is quite rare (and not just because of the sunshine) as I am fetching a stick.
I don't 'do' sticks usually, I am usually a 100% tennis ball kind of guy but on the odd occassion when the hooman's refuse to throw the ball, they sometimes throw a stick ... and it's better than nuffing.
 
I suppose ... *sighs*

 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment