Reviews

Tuesday

March 12th 2013

 
Pants!
 
 
 
Oh dear be warned ... bad humour ahead!
 
 
Ok so today we went in search of pastures new old.
 A walk a little further from home to a place we thought would be prettier than it was.
It must only be pretty in summer as today it was muddy and bleak.
In a word it was pants (not the 'pants' in the title but still pants!)
 
Speaking of 'pants' ... I got this picture taken of me panting for my POTD.
 
I am also wearing my harness.
 
(Last warning of bad humour ahead)
 
Which my hooman says looks like a letter Y
 
A letter Y on my front
 
(anyone clicked yet?)
 
A Y Front
 
or in a word PANTS
 
*ROFL*
 
For anyone not in the know, Y fronts are otherwise known as Jockeys
(Homer Simpson-esque briefs)
 
See?
 
I did warn you it was BAD humour.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I was so hoping to see you in a pair of knickers! PANTS...*grins* Jackie Lynn

    ReplyDelete