Reviews

Saturday

June 15th 2013

 
cat burglar
 
 
So there I was relaxing
(I refuse to say chillaxing although I am down with the kids!)
after a long day of sleeping,
when I hear something amiss in the hallway.
 
Imagine my indignation when I spy a cat in MY house
Cat spies me, I spy the cat and all bedlam breaks out and I race after it upstairs!
 
My hooman's have heard the commotion and come up to see what the heck is going on
only to see me crying and whining at the bathroom window.
 
I sniff all through the house where the cat has been, my hooman's are also searching in case it is hidden inside one of the rooms - they are not convinced it escaped through the open window and are worried it is trapped, too scared to venture out.
 
How dare they not trust me - I know it shot through the window.
 
I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment