Reviews

Monday

May 4th 2015


Lou's Review

Petface Magibones 315g


 What are they?

Mini rawhide-free bones containing vegetable starch, chicken, beef and bone meal (Isn't that what goes onto the garden?) amongst other stuff I really can't be bothered to list.


What are they like?

Lemme at 'em! I loved crunching these up into a thousand smithereens and it made my Chief Testing Assistant shudder as it sounded horrible as if I was breaking my teeth!
They were none too pleased either at the mess I'd made and I guess they'll be releasing the untamed noisy-sucking monster thing to come and clean it up. Yikes!!!

Would you buy them again?

They look pretty and the fact they are not rawhide is a BIG plus point but the mess I made has certainly put my hooman off them. I think it's a no.

Price

£1.79 for a bag of 21

Begging Rating

3/5

This review is not sponsored and all trademarks belong to their respective owners.
The photographs and opinions belong to me.

2 comments:

  1. Well. Your Chief Testing Assistant should be happy to clean up after you. She could be here...cleaning up after 7!!! You should be able to get them if you like them! You deserve the best! Um....maybe a housekeeper is in order?
    Huck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxes Hucks' ear. If they make a mess...do not get them!
    Hucks Mom

    ReplyDelete