Reviews

Monday

January 4th 2016


Lou's Review

Post seasonal special

WobbleWag Giggle Ball


What is it?

This is a medium sized plastic ball that has three tubes running through it that emit a giggling sound when the ball is played with, it also has 6 pockets that allow it to be picked up and carried.


What is it like?

OMD! This is the best fun ever, it is like my favourite squeaky tennie balls combined with a squeaky soft toy so all the fun but none of the destruction! 
I love it and have played with it every day - it took me a day or so to learn I could carry it and now I take it everywhere (even try to take it on walks but I'm not allowed)

Best Points

This is solid and unbreakable.

Worst Point

Because it is solid, this is quite noisy when I bash it into the walls etc 
(that is only a problem for my neighbours I think!!! *shrugs*)

Would you buy it again?

This was a gift but it is the best toy ever so I would definitely buy this again!!

Price

unknown

Begging Rating

100/10

Destuff the Fluff???

The fluff in the picture is from the quilt.
Let me explain - my favouite game is to bury this ball under the quilt and dig it out again - I screw the quilt up in my efforts and I have now managed to rip the duvet cover, the quilt and the pillows in my enthusiasm. 



2 comments:

  1. oh Mom!!!!!!! We need one!! this looks like soooo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can big dogs destroy it? Keep in mind, we tear everything up...just sayin'

    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete