Reviews

Monday

June 15th 2015


Lou's Review

Goodboy Mini Face Ball


What is it?

A brightly-coloured latex ball with a squeak!


What was it like?

My hooman knew this wouldn't last long in my paws (teeth?!?) as the latex means this toy feels very 'flimsy' compared to the tougher plastic toys you can buy.
BUT ...
It lasted me a good half hour or more and that included the squeak so they were rather relieved when I finally killed it (I found this very easy to shred so I guess I should have been supervised)

Would you buy it again?

I LOVED it so yes but I just have to persuade my hooman to endure that squeak BOL

Price

£1

Begging Rating 

8/10

This review is not sponsored and while the piccies and review belong to moi, the trademarks belong to their respective owners.


3 comments:

  1. Just looking at that great big grin on your face says you liked it. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a great squeaker!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throw it here Lou! Sits and begs.
    The Boyz

    ReplyDelete