Reviews

Monday

February 8th 2016


Lou's Review

Nylabone Romp'n'Chomp Treat Toy


What is it?

This is a tough but slightly flexible see-through bone that has a slot to fit a real treat inside it plus four diamond (or square depending on the angle you chew on it!) slots that you can fill and freeze for added fun! 


What was it like?

I loved this, I worked to get that treat out first then lost interest but kept returning to it over time. Sadly I managed to chomp this up into rubbery blue shards so best to be supervised more closely!
I never had chance to try it out frozen and the treat bit was never replaced as the shop we brought it from had sold out.

Best Points

It looks cool and kept me entertained despite me being a ball addict.

Worst Points

Not indestructible (this toy does not claim to be - it's for moderate chewers)

Would you buy it again?

I would definitely have replaced the treats if I hadn't wrecked the toy before hand BOL

Price

Brought on offer, normally around £7

Beggin' Rating

7/10

It looks great but just couldn't survive my chewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment