Reviews

Monday

February 15th 2016


Lou's Review

Vet's Kitchen Little Stars Active+ Treats


What are they?

Small, bite-sized soft treats in the shape of a star, containing dried salmon, rice, oats and with glucosamine, chondrotin and (are you ready for this?) methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) for healthy joints. 



What are they like?

So I have to admit that I wasn't interested in these at all, I preferred to go off and play with my ball. I did try them the next day but still didn't get excited over these.
I should like these - they are small, soft and contain 'real' ingredients but *shrugs* Not for me!
My hooman says they smell like cat biscuits (that'll be the salmon then!)

Best Point

The packaging looks very modern

Worst Point

I hated them ... brutal but true!!!

Would you buy them again?

Nope!

Begging Rating

1/10 Paws down

This review is not sponsored, trademarks etc belong to their respected owners while the text and pictures belong to me and I'm the one with fishy breathe (or at least I should be had I eaten any!)



2 comments:

  1. You have very discerning taste! Besides...nothing beats a great tennie ball!
    Well...maybe a bacon sammich!
    JKWE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniffs...ewwww....fishy smell. Maybe the cat would like them better...

    Huck

    ReplyDelete