Reviews

Wednesday

April 3rd 2013

 
Cooling Off
 
 
 
Today my hooman's gave me free rein (albeit on a lead!) to go wherever I chose on my walk ... their 'planned' destination went out the window as they followed me in totally the opposite direction!
 
As I led them up, down, along, across and around ... and back again ...
 ... our route from A to B
took in points CDEFGHIJKLMNOQRSTUVWXYZ!
 
Where's the P I hear you ask?
 
Well I stopped to christen every lamp post too!
 
~~~~~~~
 
So we ended up out of town
 
Where every other man and his dog were out and about making the most of the sunny weather
(and who can blame them after the months of cold)
 
Where I played ball and got too hot.
(the hooman's kept throwing it down a steep slope)
 
So hot that I had to stop in this last remaining patch of snow
(well glorified ice really)
 
And even ate some to quench my thirst
 
Tasty!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment